***New Workshop coming soon!***
Pre & Post Natal Care Information Sessions
Thursday April 26th & Tuesday May 1st 2018
Physiotherapy Associates of Port Perry Clinic
462 Paxton St., Port Perry
All are welcome!
Discover how you can be a healthier Mom!
Val – Borrowed Planet: Cloth Diapers & Accessories
Kristal Hazelwood – Pelvic Health Physiotherapist: “Why Kegels?” & “Pelvic Dysfunction”
Sandra Carrier – Registered Nurse & Lamaze Childbirth Educator
Ian Van Den Hurk – Certified Personal Trainer & Certified abdominal, core & pelvic floor rehab specialist: “Restore Your Core”
Phyllis Christian – Registered Massage Therapist
Jennifer Patterson – Prenatal Yoga
When you confirm your pregnancy, it’s time to begin preparation for the birth of your child. Choice of Physician, Midwife and place of birth are of the utmost importance. Visit different facilities and caregivers. Choose the ones that coincide most closely to what you would like.
I am a Registered Nurse and work in the New Life Center at Lakeridge Health Port Perry (Click for map). My classes are held at the Port Perry Hospital (Click for map). Here is what we offer at the New Life Center:
* Direct admission to the New Life Center
* Family centered concept
* Labour, delivery and postpartum stay all in one room
* Five private rooms with flat screen TVs, DVD players, telephone, mini fridge and free WIFI
* Birthing beds, rocking chairs and cot for family member
* Mother’s partner or support person may remain with her during her hospital stay
* Baby rooms in with Mother
* Baby safety system providing continuous security through Hugs tag system
* 24/7 Epidural access and Caesarean Section capability
* All Family Physicians cover their own obstetrical patients
* High Breastfeeding and Patient Satisfaction rates!
* Lactation Consultant and Childbirth Educator on Staff